**There is now a photo album on the RH Facebook page just for food photos. If you like to see a photo of a dish to judge whether you want to try it or not, then follow the link to view the album. (I tend to like recipes & cookbooks that include lots of photos). Let's be honest, some dishes are just too pretty to not take a picture! ;) **
OUR MENU PLAN FOR THIS WEEK
*Note: I include links to the recipes if they are available online. Some recipes are from cookbooks we have at home, and while I can't share the recipe I can direct you to the source. Other dishes or meals are created by myself or my husband, and we can do our best to explain how to recreate it. If you'd like additional information on any of the meals or our menu planning, then please feel free to contact me. :)
- mixed berries green smoothie, toast with jam
- eggs, strawberries
- David- packed lunch & Whit- meet friend for lunch
- [sandwich] ABC sandwich (apple-bacon-cheddar)
- [sandwich] avocado egg salad
- [pasta] leftover spaghetti and meatballs
- leftover fried chicken
- (next Sunday lunch) pot roast with carrots, potatoes, and cabbage
- Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
- steak fajitas
- [pizza] Garden Pizza (I make a homemade whole wheat pizza crust each week)
- [grill] 4th of July party
- [breakfast for dinner] french toast with bacon
- [pasta] spaghetti and meatballs
- apple, yogurt
- carrots, (cheddar) cheese slices
*Note: Reviving Homemaking is not affiliated with any of the sites or companies included in the links, and was not asked to include or recommend them or their recipes in this post. (I simply like what they have to offer!)
What's on your family's menu plan this week?
Linked up at:
Visit the Reviving Homemaking Etsy Shop!
Follow Reviving Homemaking on Pinterest!