**There is now a photo album on the RH Facebook page just for food photos. If you like to see a photo of a dish to judge whether you want to try it or not, then follow the link to view the album. (I tend to like recipes & cookbooks that include lots of photos). Let's be honest, some dishes are just too pretty to not take a picture! ;) **
OUR MENU PLAN FOR THIS WEEK
*Note: I include links to the recipes if they are available online. Some recipes are from cookbooks we have at home, and while I can't share the recipe I can direct you to the source. Other dishes or meals are created by myself or my husband, and we can do our best to explain how to recreate it. If you'd like additional information on any of the meals or our menu planning, then please feel free to contact me. :)
- mixed berries green smoothie, toast with jam
- eggs, strawberries
- cereal, fresh juice
- [baked potato] broccoli & cheese
- [sandwich] salmon salad
- Corn, black eye peas, tomatoes, cornbread, yellow squash etc. (pretty much a plate of seasonal vegetables. Reminds me of summer time at my Grandmoms!:) )
- [pasta] Inside-out Lasagna
- repeat lasanga
- (next Sunday lunch) ???
- cheese fondue (leftover focaccia bread, broccoli, potatoes, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, apple)
- steak fajitas
- [pizza] black bean nacho pizza (I make a homemade whole wheat pizza crust each week)
- [grill] pork steaks (pork shoulder cut into steaks), sweet potato, asparagus
- [breakfast for dinner] asparagus and cheese souffle
- chicken enchiladas
- apple, yogurt
- carrots, (cheddar) cheese slices
- Chocolate apricot-almond bars
*Note: Reviving Homemaking is not affiliated with any of the sites or companies included in the links, and was not asked to include or recommend them or their recipes in this post. (I simply like what they have to offer!)
What's on your family's menu plan this week?
Linked up at:
Visit the Reviving Homemaking Etsy Shop!
Follow Reviving Homemaking on Pinterest!