Creative projects are my happy place. I'm forever coming up with and beginning new projects. The crafty side of me is strong! Unfortunately, so is the time limitation to get these projects done. So, I've determined to make a list of 52 projects and then work on one project for fifteen minutes a day for each week of the year. (Some projects may take longer, but that's okay if it's getting done!). Projects may be sewing, painting, decorating, cooking, reading, organizing etc. - pretty much anything that I might want to set aside a set amount of time in the day to complete.
Below each post will be an opportunity for you to link up your projects. Let the inspiration & fun begin!
Last, be sure to visit the Reviving Homemaking Etsy shop. Many of the projects will be available for sale in the shop! Other projects will be available as tutorials in the upcoming Reviving Homemaking eBook.
1. Thank you cards for baby gifts
2. Paint wall art for Tennyson's room (additional pieces available in Etsy shop)
3. Sew diaper changing pad (additional pads to be available in Etsy shop)
4. List evening gown & other clothing items on eBay (link to items will be made available)
5. Organize, price and hold yard sale
6. Purchase, cut and paint curtain rods for Tennyson's room (tutorial will be available in eBook)
7. Finish curtain panels in living room
8. Sew remaining two curtain panels for living room
9. Sew 18x18 pillow covers for living room cushions (tutorial will be available in eBook)
10. Sew 12x14 pillow covers for living room cushions (tutorial will be available in eBook)
11. Sew 14x14 pillow covers for living room cushions (tutorial will be available in eBook)
12. Sale scrapbooking supplies (Craigslist? Ebay?)