Strategies used this week:
- Granola cereal, banana
- Meatloaf, refried beans (leftovers), corn on the cob
- repeat eggplant parm.
- Sloppy joe sandwiches (using leftover meatloaf), kale chips
- Caesar salad (topped with homemade croutons made from last week's Challah bread), homemade caesar dressing
- repeat pot pies
- Shephard's pie (using leftover meatloaf)
- Lousiana catfish, okra & corn side, grits (I'm using tilapia instead of catfish)
- Black bean & tofu pizza (we had this at a restaurant, and it was delicious. We're going to try to create something similar)
- (Potluck) Mini chicken pot pies made with a whole wheat crust (making them in a muffin pan for the mini size)
-celery with peanut butter
-fruit: oranges, bananas, apples, oranges,
-yogurt & strawberries
*Note: Reviving Homemaking is not affiliated with any of the sites or companies included in the links, and was not asked to include or recommend them or their recipes in this post. (I simply like what they have to offer!)
Linked up at:
Visit the Reviving Homemaking Etsy Shop!
Follow Reviving Homemaking on Pinterest!