There is now a photo album on the RH Facebook page just for food photos. If you like to see a photo of a dish to judge whether you want to try it or not, then follow the link to view the album. (I tend to like recipes & cookbooks that include lots of photos). Let's be honest, some dishes are just too pretty to not take a picture! ;)
I've also started pinning lots of recipes we use onto a "Food" Pinterest board. Many of the recipes listed below can be found there as well.
OUR MENU PLAN FOR THIS WEEK
*Note: I include links to the recipes if they are available online. Some recipes are from cookbooks we have at home, and while I can't share the recipe I can direct you to the source. Other dishes or meals are created by myself or my husband, and we can do our best to explain how to recreate it. If you'd like additional information on any of the meals or our menu planning, then please feel free to contact me. :)
- Eggs, bacon, toast and fruit
- Breakfast quinoa (quinoa with diced pear, dried cranberries, drizzle of honey and sprinkle of cinnamon).
- Oatmeal with blueberries and diced pear
- Green smoothie (adding an orange and frozen mixed berries)
- Pumpkin granola cereal and milk (I cut the brown sugar down by 1/4c. in the granola recipe)
- Oatmeal with diced apple, sprinkle of cinnamon and chopped walnuts
- Pancakes on Saturday
- Eat out on Sunday (Chinese chicken crepes at a favorite local restaurant- yum!)
- Chicken salad wraps (with homemade tortillas), kale chips
- Tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches
- repeat soup
- Chicken pot pie
- Mushroom swiss burgers, potato wedges, broccoli
- repeat pot pie
- repeat burger meal
- Orange-pecan fish (flounder), brussels sprouts with bacon
- Date night!
- yogurt with mixed berries (frozen)
- banana with peanut butter
- apple and cheddar cheese slices
- cottage cheese with diced peaches (frozen)
- celery sticks with peanut butter
- sweet potato fries
- hard-boiled egg
- carrot sticks and hummus
*Note: Reviving Homemaking is not affiliated with any of the sites or companies included in the links, and was not asked to include or recommend them or their recipes in this post. (I simply like what they have to offer!)
What's on your family's menu plan this week?
Linked up at:
Visit the Reviving Homemaking Etsy Shop!
Follow Reviving Homemaking on Pinterest!