Friday, January 18, 2013

Five Question Friday 1/18/13



     I had intentions to switch my planned posts for Thursday (yesterday) and Friday, but I didn't get the 5QF finished. So, that is why in the video I'm referring to this 5QF being done on Thursday even though I'm posting on Friday.  Also, since I recorded yesterday before this week's questions were posted, I went back to last week's (1/10) questions. Perhaps I should just stick to my original post plans and not complicate things in the future! (haha). I've left it in video format for lack of time right now to type out my responses as well. Let me know if you'd rather see the text as well and I will add it later today. Enjoy!

Questions:
1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances?

2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price?

3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names?

4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious...)

5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why?




How would you answer today's Five Question Friday? Share in the comment section below!


     Have a great weekend! :)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


2 comments:

  1. 1. Eating Right Gives the Most Protection During This Flu Season! (check out this great resource from Dr. Joel Fuhrman's website, author of "Eat to Live": http://www.diseaseproof.com/archives/cat-cold-flu.html). He and many other honest doctors who see the clear value of a plant-based diet, agree.

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe in taking your chances with a flu shot. They still contain trace amounts of mercury. I'm not going to put that in my body. Joanna ^ is right, eating healthy and taking care of yourself is the best bet. Besides they are not fool proof, and studies show they are only 54% effective. That is just crazy. Not worth it. If you do get the flu, you are building your immunity. Then next time it comes around you are better able to fight it off. When you keep getting the shot (and by chance it actually does work), you are making yourself even more vulnerable to getting sicker because your body doesn't learn to fight it off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...