Saturday, October 6, 2012

We're Moving!

   
      We're moving! Well, Reviving Homemaking isn't necessarily moving, but my husband and I are! He was offered a new job position last Thursday, and by the next day we began making preparations to move for the job. Oh, and it's about a twelve hour move and we have about two weeks to do so! I'm grateful that my position of being at home is allowing us to get boxes packed, services cancelled and established, and all those address changes made smoothly. There will still be a few unknowns even as we make our way to our new state (like where to live), and that can be a bit nerve wracking if I dwell on those details. Instead, I'm choosing to believe that God is the one directing us and regardless of how we perceive the outcome, we're going to trust in Him. My favorite verse is Romans 8:28 which says, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

     So, if posts seem to be rather sparse it's because I'm packing boxes or doing something else pertaining to getting us ready for the trip. I feel rather guilty not working on the various aspects of Reviving Homemaking that I normally do, but I also feel rather overwhelmed keeping up with that and the move. I've decided to just post as I can and ask for your patience and grace. Also, aspects such as the Etsy shop, Amazon estore, all other affiliates, and advertising will be temporarily down beginning Tuesday, Oct. 9th while I get things established in our new state. I hope to have those aspects back up as soon as possible. Until then, if there was anything you are interested in from the Etsy shop I will be accepting orders until the 9th. 

  I have a stack of blog post/project page planners filled in with ideas that are currently just sitting and waiting for when I have greater availability. I can't wait to get working on those! Exciting stuff coming up (including a giveaway)!  

   Since we are in rapid moving mode, here is the question of the day-
What advice or recommendations do you have based on your own experiences in moving? Share in the comment section below! 

Linked up at: 

        -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...