1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
The oldest garment still in wear is probably something from my teenage years. I get the utmost wear from my clothing in style or not! haha. (Have I ever said how much I hate shopping, especially for clothing?)
2. How many random blog readers have you met?
I haven't met any blog readers in person. I certainly enjoy connecting with other homemaking/Titus2 ladies online though! You guys are such an encouragement to me and I pray that my little spot of the web can be the same for you. :)
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)No kiddos currently, so I'll skip to the alternate question. I really can't recall if I stayed up for New Years as a child. I rather doubt it because my natural state is to be an 'early to bed, early to rise' sort. We'll see if I make it this year! haha.
4. What are the gas prices where you live?I believe I saw the price at $3.11 today. Not too bad.
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
I have some big dreams for Reviving Homemaking. I know that I should pour myself into this endeavor, but there remains that nagging fear of failure (or is it success?). Nonetheless, I believe wholeheartedly that God has called me to the path of home and family. He and He alone is capable of far more than I can dream. If it is His will, then He will make it happen. :)I should probably also exercise more, but...hahaha! Okay, that's not so much "too afraid to try" as it is too unwilling to try. Maybe next year? haha