Saturday, November 19, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Visit http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com!

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
Agh, this is going to be embarrassing. Okay, while watching Friends (because don't all my stories begin that way?!)  an episode featured a "Morning's Here" song. I don't think it's actually a song, but just something to add to the show. Nonetheless it's super catchy and cheerful! Strangely enough it does, in fact, put a better mood on the mornings! Fyi, mornings are a struggle for me in terms of waking up & being pleasant to be around. hehe. Here's a clip:
Now don't you feel better? I feel all red faced! haha
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
I love the smell and feel of having a real tree! However, they are some serious work to attain and keep around! I can't imagine us trying to get a tree on top of a car and up stairs into an apt., and then back down again later to dispose of it. We have a fake tree, but LOVE it. It's special because it was out first tree together. <3
3. What are you thankful for?
Opportunites. The Etsy store has continued to receive orders. It's my way of using the abilities that God has instilled within me, as well as help support my family. If we both worked outside the home, then we would honestly not get to see each other but for a handful of hours each week. Been there and done that and we know that that doesn't allow for much of a family or marriage life. I'm so grateful for all who shop or spread the word about the shop! Each activity helps bring back meaning to family and homemaking! :)
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
I love the 90s style! I was searching through patterns once and kept marking dresses that I really liked, and then later realized they were all produced in the 90s! I love simple dresses and a pair of Keds. I have at all times had a pair of Keds. I refuse to give those us, even if they're dated at this point! haha. I have some dresses in mind to make at some point. I suppose it's a good thing that I wear what I like and don't worry too much about styles or perceptions. haha! 
5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
     Doubtful! I'm a planner/organizer type person and as such I usually try to get things taken care of before the time of need. When it comes to fueling the cars, I perfer for the line to not dip below 1/4 tank. I'm not a fan of the idea of being stuck on the side of the road!
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...