Friday, July 13, 2012

Five Question Friday



1. What's your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)?
    I must be out of the loop of some debate because I didn't even know this was an issue. (I'm not asking to be a part of one either). My answer is a familiar one in that it is- to each his own.


2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit?
   Oh, goodness I have about a dozen songs from the 90s coming to mind. Okay, I'll (embarrassingly) admit that I still enjoy the boy band music. You know, NSync, Back Street Boys, New Kids on the Block etc.  Let's flashback, shall we:

Oh yeah, true to the question I am a little embarrassed. Stop laughing ;)

3. What summer camp should they make for moms?
     I have no idea. I'm not a momma so I don't have the basis to guess what kind would be desired.

4. What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song...)
The lyrics are so sincere, and melt my heart!

5. Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story?
I haven't entered this season of life as of yet, and so can't answer this question.


How would you answer today's Five Question Friday? Share in the comment section below!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...