Friday, June 8, 2012

Five Question Friday



1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you?
    We don't have kiddos so I'm going to skip to the second part. Actually, I don't have an answer for that one either because I honestly can't remember. I remember the last day of the holiday breaks, but not  the summer breaks. Sorry, parents if something special was done!


2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?
       Again, no kiddos to be able to answer this one also. I've never considered "summer tradition(s)." We'll see what the future holds.



3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?
     I just loved being outside. We have a local park that I enjoy walking through often, and the smell of the grass, the ping of the balls being hit off the metal bats as the crowds cheer, and the pop of tennis balls traveling from side to side all bring back such fond memories of spending time outside playing as a kid. The best summer activities and memories were simply being outside playing. 


4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?
     I was 24 and my husband was 26. I don't think I was a Bridezilla in the least. We did a getaway wedding in which all we had to do was show up at the island with our outfits, and the coordinator (absolutely wonderful!) took care of everything else. We told her what flavors we enjoy for the cake, my favorite flower and the color of his shirt. Done. There was a reason I chose the island getaway with the coordinator, and that was partly because those wedding planning books and details scared (and still do) the daylights out of me. That's all just way too much for me. I just wanted to relax and focus on the vows we were to exchange. If we had gone the traditional route, then I'll admit that the stress probably would have resulted in some Bridezilla moments. haha. 


5. What is your favorite girl name? 
      Greenleigh Ann or Laurelei Belle .. To hubby: I mean, *cough, cough* I don't have any favorite names for future kiddos. hahaha, you love me ;)

How would you answer today's Five Question Friday? Share in the comment section below!

Linked up at: 
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...