Friday, April 13, 2012

Five Question Friday (plus a peak into my home)




1. Who mows your grass?
We live in an apartment, so grass mowing is the responsibility of the complex. (One perk to current residence style. haha)

2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)?
I have a few places in our home in which I have photos displayed. I love being surrounded by reminders of wonderful family, friends and experiences. I believe photos really add a lot of personality to a space, especially small spaces like apartments. Here are some pictures of pictures in our home: 

3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? 
Hmm, there are so many books I love and have had an impact on me. However, if I consider the book or blog that has influenced my thinking the most then two in particular come to mind I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris introduced me to the concept of taking an alternative path to dating. Ultimately, this change of perspective allowed me to patiently wait for the man who would become my husband (God's hand in all that? I think so!). An influential blog has been Passionate Homemaking. Again, this source exposed a totally new world of homemaking to me. For the first time the subject and path just clicked with me unlike any career attempt had (I believe God's hand again. He brings us to places or people in his timing!)

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year?
It depends on where I am. Certain areas have pollens that I'm not accustomed to and so I will react every time. In general though I do okay. (Thank goodness because I love being outside!)

5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry?
Spaghetti! Noodles cook in under 10 minutes and sauce that is stored in portioned bags in the freezer thaws very fast. If available, then I'll pair it with a green salad or steamed zucchini or yellow squash. Quick, easy to store to keep on hand, and liked by most ("most" because I prefer to keep whole wheat/grain noodles. haha).


How would you answer this week's Five Question Friday? Leave a comment below! :)

--------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...