There is now a photo album on the RH Facebook page just for food photos. If you like to see a photo of a dish to judge whether you want to try it or not, then follow the link to view the album. (I tend to like recipes & cookbooks that include lots of photos). Let's be honest, some dishes are just too pretty to not take a picture! ;)
I've also started pinning lots of recipes we use onto a "Food" Pinterest board. Many of the recipes listed below can be found there as well.
OUR MENU PLAN FOR THIS WEEK
*Note: I include links to the recipes if they are available online. Some recipes are from cookbooks we have at home, and while I can't share the recipe I can direct you to the source. Other dishes or meals are created by myself or my husband, and we can do our best to explain how to recreate it. If you'd like additional information on any of the meals or our menu planning, then please feel free to contact me. :)
- Blueberry Cornmeal pancakes, fresh squeezed orange juice
- Granola cereal with milk, grapefruit
- Cottage cheese parfait (cottage cheese, mixed berries, granola)
- Apple-cinnamon oatmeal (oatmeal cooked with diced apples, topped with cinnamon and toasted chopped walnuts)
- Granola cereal, yogurt with bananas and blueberries
- Eggs, bacon, biscuit/toast
- Broccoli & Tortellini Salad Pesto (I already have pesto, so I'm skipping the homemade pesto portion of this recipe)
- Fish tacos (with homemade tortillas), sweet potato chips/fries
- Repeat Chicken stew with turnips, mushrooms and greens (collard) (I like to add some sort of leafy green to the stew)
- Repeat beans & cornbread
- Repeat Pot roast (or make into turnovers)
- Cheese fondue (with sausage, broccoli and homemade bread pieces)
- BBQ chicken, corn on the cob and slaw
- Beans & cornbread
- Repeat Chicken stew with turnips, mushrooms and greens (collard)
- Tomato & olive pizza (I'm using assorted olives instead of just black olives)
- apple & peanut butter
- cheese slices & whole wheat crackers (still determining a recipe for ww crackers)
- carrot & celery sticks with hummus
- hummus and ww crackers
- hardboiled egg & pickle (my weirdo pregnancy snack)
- cheese slices and pretzels
- banana & peanut butter
- oranges and/or grapefruit
*Note: Reviving Homemaking is not affiliated with any of the sites or companies included in the links, and was not asked to include or recommend them or their recipes in this post. (I simply like what they have to offer!)
What's on your family's menu plan this week?
Linked up at:
Visit the Reviving Homemaking Etsy Shop!
Follow Reviving Homemaking on Pinterest!