**There is now a photo album on the RH Facebook page just for food photos. If you like to see a photo of a dish to judge whether you want to try it or not, then follow the link to view the album. (I tend to like recipes & cookbooks that include lots of photos). Let's be honest, some dishes are just too pretty to not take a picture! ;) **
Cashier: Is this a zucchini squash?
Us: No, that's a yellow squash
Cashier: Are these regular green beans?
Us: No, those are sugar snap peas.
Cashier: Do you care how heavy the bags are?
Me: Yes. For one, I have to lift them. Second, heavy items will bruise softer ones.
Oh my, sometimes it's just too much. ;)
*Note: I include links to the recipes if they are available online. Some recipes are from cookbooks we have at home, and while I can't share the recipe I can direct you to the source. Other dishes or meals are created by myself or my husband, and we can do our best to explain how to recreate it. If you'd like additional information on any of the meals or our menu planning, then please feel free to contact me. :)
- oatmeal with diced apple, walnuts, and flaxseed meal
- granola cereal, banana
- oatmeal with dried cherries, almonds, and flaxseed meal
- whole wheat toast with peanut butter and drizzle of honey
- cottage cheese with diced strawberries
(repeat all to keep it simple!)
- Garden salad (romaine lettuce, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, carrot, cucumber etc)
- Beef and cheddar sandwiches, zucchini chips
- Vegetable casserole (I'm normally not a casserole fan, but we're going to give this one a try)
- Maple-carrot couscous salad
- Roast beef, seasoned potatoes, broccoli
- Chicken pot pie
- Gingered tilapia with starfruit/mango garnish
- Grilled veggie sandwiches
- repeat chicken pot pie
- repeat vegetable casserole
- homemade crackers
- cottage cheese and diced pineapple
- apple and cheese slices
- yogurt with dried apricots
*Note: Reviving Homemaking is not affiliated with any of the sites or companies included in the links, and was not asked to include or recommend them or their recipes in this post. (I simply like what they have to offer!)
What's on your family's menu plan this week?
Linked up at:
Visit the Reviving Homemaking Etsy Shop!
Follow Reviving Homemaking on Pinterest!