Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
    The weather is pretty mild where we live. It's nice in that we don't totally freeze in the winter and then are able to have a good growing season for our balcony garden in warmer weather. My greatest dislike is that we are positioned to get strong nighttime storms. I had never even heard a tornado siren until we moved here. It makes me come out of my skin every time it goes off. I'm uncertain if that alarm and threat is ever something I'll "just get used to." haha. (btw, our first day of winter was 60 degrees with tornado warning and siren-- welcome to "winter?" hah. It never ends.)

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
Give me a bed to rest! I feel like providing myself adequate opportunities for rest is the best source of comfort and relief from illness. Doesn't always happen, but I try.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
   I'm not entirely sure where this question was intended to go. Noticing that my poor little laptop is getting slower and slower, I made cleaning it off a New Year goal. Each month I intend to send photos to either an online service, Cd or printer. It was never really intended to hold much media, and I believe I've overwhelmed it. Whoops.

4. Have you ever served on a jury?
Nope.
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I'd totally be a sloth! I take forever to get anywhere!
 
---------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've left a comment saying this before, but I love this particular link up! I love hearing peoples answers to random questions! Thank you SO much for the suggestion about checking out The Sneaky Chef! I HAVE to check out her recipes because that's exactly what I need to do, hide the veggies! I also love the idea of conversation starters! I don't think you've mentioned it before, or not that I remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A different kind of link-up, but very interesting nonetheless! :)
    Your blog is a nice place to visit. I am your most recent follower and would love to have you stop by and "visit" me. :)
    Many blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...