Thursday, November 25, 2010

About the RevivingHomemaking Blog

Purpose Statement for RevivingHomemaking Blog   
   The vision for the RevivingHomemaking Blog is for it to be a place of encouragement and teaching for ladies called to a similar path in life. My perspective falls to precisely where I am in life as a “stay at home wife” or “full-time wife” as opposed to the “stay at home mom.” It is within this grouping that my writing is focused, but is certainly not limited to it. My heart is for serving with my full abilities, experiences, personality and resources.  I desire to meet not just the physical needs of a person, but also the personal and spiritual ones. I am inspired by tales of experiences and the wisdom gained from them, whether it is my own life or those told within books; the greatest authority of all being that of God’s word within the Bible.  I aim to assimilate that knowledge into cohesive pieces of writing so that they may be of a blessing to others and direct to Jesus as Lord and Savior. I pray my heart and intentions are well represented in this work. May my passions of home and family as well as my priorities of faith, family and friends be reflected in all that is written here.

Life Verses for RevivingHomemaking Blog
So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.
-1 Thessalonians 5:11
Instead, they should teach others what is good. These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the word of God.
-Titus 2:3-5


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...