Thursday, November 25, 2010

RevivingHomemaking Blog Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from November 25, 2010

 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Reviving Homemaking is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Recommendations will always be given following personal experience. I maintain writing for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner. If I claim or appear to be expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog may include writing on the topics of health and nutrition. Information is based entirely on the opinion and experience of the owner, and should be upheld as such. Readers are encouraged to verify the information and sources through their own research or through the consultation with a medical professional before accepting new behaviors in regard to these subject matters.

 This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...