There is now a photo album on the RH Facebook page just for food photos. If you like to see a photo of a dish to judge whether you want to try it or not, then follow the link to view the album. (I tend to like recipes & cookbooks that include lots of photos). Let's be honest, some dishes are just too pretty to not take a picture! ;)
I've also started pinning lots of recipes we use onto a "Food" Pinterest board. Many of the recipes listed below can be found there as well.
OUR MENU PLAN FOR THIS WEEK
*Note: I include links to the recipes if they are available online. Some recipes are from cookbooks we have at home, and while I can't share the recipe I can direct you to the source. Other dishes or meals are created by myself or my husband, and we can do our best to explain how to recreate it. If you'd like additional information on any of the meals or our menu planning, then please feel free to contact me. :)
- yogurt with blueberries, granola cereal
- grapefruit, whole wheat bagel, scrambled egg with cheese
- fried egg/omelet with cheese, toast, bacon, fresh orange juice
- whole wheat pancakes, milk, banana with peanut butter
- Whole wheat spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans
- repeat pizza
- repeat stroganoff meal
- repeat cashew chicken meal
- repeat gumbo meal
- Apple bacon cheddar pizza (whole wheat crust, balsamic reduction sauce, apple slices, crumbled bacon and shredded cheddar cheese)
- Apricot pork chops, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, applesauce
- Beef stroganoff, applesauce, salad (salad greens, mozzarella, hard boiled egg, tomato, cucumber, dressing of choice)
- Cashew chicken, noodles, basic side salad (salad greens, cucumber, tomato, dressing of choice)
- (Dinner with friends) gumbo with rice
- Mackerel croquettes, steamed broccoli, corn
- fruit: orange, pineapple, grapes
- whole wheat crackers
- cottage cheese
- dips: hummus, ranch dressing
- veggies: carrots, bell pepper pieces
*Note: Reviving Homemaking is not affiliated with any of the sites or companies included in the links, and was not asked to include or recommend them or their recipes in this post. (I simply like what they have to offer!). Reviving Homemaking is an affiliate of Amazon.com. Juicer link is an affiliate link, and as such Reviving Homemaking will receive a small compensation for any purchase made through the link. (Thank you!)
What's on your family's menu plan this week?
Linked up at:
Visit the Reviving Homemaking Etsy Shop!
Follow Reviving Homemaking on Pinterest!