Saturday, March 17, 2012

Five Question Friday...on Saturday


 

1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?
     I'll admit that occasionally I make an early morning trip to the store with my face that has no makeup my hair is in a lovely headband and ponytail. It's not very glamorous, but hey at least I'm not in pajama pants or slippers (sadly, I've seen this many times). I try not to look a total mess when I go out though. 

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
     I will finish a book even if I have to force myself to keep turning the pages. Believe it or not, I'm bothered by not finishing something that I've started (likely due to the number of times I've done that in life. whoops. haha). Some books are more challenging to stay engaged and interested, but for the most part the overall work is well worth the rather lengthy effort required.
      I read one last year that..well, it was so poorly executed but yet I kept reading it thinking that maybe things would be pulled together better later in the book. I finished it, and it never did. It's perhaps the only one I've felt like I wasted my time in reading it in it's entirety. Nonetheless, I finished it. ah ha! 

3. Beach or mountain vacations?
      I'd love either! I will say that ever since our wedding getaway we've become quite picky as to what we'd go for in terms of a beach vacation. We'll definitely wait until we can go back to the island for a beach vacation. If I'm going on vacation I want serenity, not tourism. I do think hubby would be all the way mountain escape kind of vacation. As long as we're together, I don't mind where we go (just nothing too extreme! haha). :)

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
   That's a hard question to answer as this year we barely had a winter and now it feels like we've passed over spring into summer (mid-80s in March?!). I love the cool gentle breezes of springtime. The kind of weather in which it's just enough to be chilly but not cold. There is also the obvious of seeing early flowers bloom! I love flowers. They're just so happy. haha
 
5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
     Well, those two descriptors are one entity for hubby and I. Any vacation would be just us, so I can't quite imagine what I'd prefer. If we are blessed with children later, then I'll be sure to come back to the question with this frame of reference. haha.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

1 comment:

  1. Great answers =) Not finishing a book eats away at me, too. I have to finish... even the super stink-o duds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...