Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
     I have a shirt that my grandmother and sister painted for me when I was in elementary school. It has all the names of my kindergarten classmates. It's the oldest piece, but doesn't get worn (obviously).
    The oldest garment still in wear is probably something from my teenage years. I get the utmost wear from my clothing in style or not! haha. (Have I ever said how much I hate shopping, especially for clothing?)

2. How many random blog readers have you met?
    I haven't met any blog readers in person. I certainly enjoy connecting with other homemaking/Titus2 ladies online though! You guys are such an encouragement to me and I pray that my little spot of the web can be the same for you. :)
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
    No kiddos currently, so I'll skip to the alternate question. I really can't recall if I stayed up for New Years as a child. I rather doubt it because my natural state is to be an 'early to bed, early to rise' sort. We'll see if I make it this year! haha.

4. What are the gas prices where you live?
I believe I saw the price at $3.11 today. Not too bad.
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
     I have some big dreams for Reviving Homemaking. I know that I should pour myself into this endeavor, but there remains that nagging fear of failure (or is it success?). Nonetheless, I believe wholeheartedly that God has called me to the path of home and family. He and He alone is capable of far more than I can dream. If it is His will, then He will make it happen. :)
    I should probably also exercise more, but...hahaha! Okay, that's not so much "too afraid to try" as it is too unwilling to try. Maybe next year? haha 

------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...